In this pack, you will find sections on:
- Maximising your income
- Accessing free banking
- Managing your expenditure
- Saving money
- How to be credit wise
- Comparing credit methods to highlight the potential dangers of various ways of borrowing.
- Credit scoring and how to check your credit report
- Alternatives to borrowing, including the Scottish Welfare Fund, charity grants and charities for sourcing free or lower price items
- Affordable credit: budgeting loans and credit unions
- Dealing with debt problems
- The dangers of debt consolidation
- Online resources and e-learning modules
You can also download our budget planner to record your income and regular expenditure items and come up with your own budget.