On 1 March 2018, Four Square, in partnership with CHAI launched a new housing support service for people living in South-West Edinburgh.
This new South West Edinburgh Locality Support Service aims to prevent homelessness by providing visiting support to people facing housing issues – for example we can help you if you are worried about losing your home, or if you are actually homeless and staying in temporary accommodation.
What services do we offer?
Our support workers can help you with one or more of the following areas:
- Accessing Housing Advice
- Setting Up A New Home
- Moving On To More Appropriate Accommodation
- Keeping Accommodation Secure
- Personal Budgeting/ Debt Counselling/Rent Arrears
- Arranging Adaptations To The Dwelling
- Organising Minor Repairs To The Dwelling
- Dealing With Neighbour Disputes
- Life Skills
- Dealing With Correspondence
- Training / Education / Employment
- Improving Confidence/ Self Esteem
- Accessing Local Services/ Facilities
- Reducing Social Isolation
- Engaging with Other Relevant Professionals
Use the contact details below to make a referral or for more information.
Four Square Visiting Support
Tel: 0131 285 1227